The Children and Family Services Division provides voluntary services to strengthen families and build healthy communities.
Parent Support Outreach Program
- Positive support to families in an effort to prvent maltreatment:
- Engage families in strengthening child safety and well-being
- Help families access community resources
- Assist with basic needs
Family Support ServicesHelp for families requesting assistance with short-term or ongoing challenges.
- Assist families to provide safety and stability for children in the home
- Help families with stressors such as parent disabilities, child behavior problems, unmet basic needs, parent-child conflict, and children's special needs
- Connect families to community resources