The mission of St. Louis County is to promote health and safety, ensure sound infrastructure, embrace our natural resources, and support an environment where communities prosper.
We serve the public in a manner that earns trust by incorporating these values:
- People-focused - County interactions demonstrate caring and respect for our diverse community and workforce.
- Stewardship - County financial, human, and natural resources are used wisely to address the collective needs of the community.
- Integrity - County business is conducted in an open, ethical, and transparent manner that ensures accountability to our stakeholders and the citizens we serve.
- Fairness - County government policies and operations are administered consistently and fairly to ensure equal treatment for all our citizens.
- Innovation - County employees continuously strive to improve our services and anticipate community needs.