Auditor - Mall Service Center



Mall Service Center - Original - 1 - DSC_2716 -Final Crop - copy 111816

The Mall Service Center is located on the back side of the Miller Hill Mall between JC Penney and Essentia

The St. Louis County Auditor's Service Center at the Miller Hill Mall will re-open Monday, June 1, though with numerous safety protocols in place to protect customers and employees. Even with the re-opening, people are encouraged to continue using the secure drop box outside the Service Center for transactions when at all possible.
The Auditor's Service Center will be open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Signage will be in place and staff will assist to direct people where to wait to maintain safe physical distancing.
Some reminders that may affect people's need to visit the Service Center:
•    All Minnesota Class D drivers licenses and ID’s have been extended until March 31, 2021, per Governor Walz’s executive order. All Commercial licenses are extended until February 28, 2021, per Governor Walz's executive order.
•    All Real ID Requirements for boarding a domestic flight have been extended until October 1, 2021. 
•    We are now processing Passports but customers will experience a longer processing time once submitted.

Service Center Drop Box Operations during Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Response:

License Tabs- Can be processed with a written check and renewal notice via the drop box located outside. If you do not have a renewal notice please include a written permission slip and where you want your tabs mailed.

DNR renewals- Can be processed with a written check and renewal notice via the drop box located outside.

Property Taxes- Can be processed with a written check and Property Tax Statement via the drop box located outside.

Driver’s Licenses- We can only do Self Certifications with a copy of a medical certificate and the Self Certification form completed.

Disability Certificates- We can process all disability certificates with a fully filled out form from any medical professional and we will mail you back the temporary certificate via the drop box located outside.

Motor Vehicle Title Transactions- We can process all title transactions with a written check, but please call us first for the proper fees and signature requirements along with any forms you may need to complete these transactions, then you can drop off via the drop box located outside.

Filling out MN Title Instructions        Filling out Out of State Titles

Please Make Check Payable to: St. Louis County Auditor

If you have any questions you can call us directly at 218-279-2520.


Ben Martin
Deputy Auditor
Service Center Manager