St. Louis County Recorder's Office Important information related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Updated May 27, 2021
GENERAL INFORMATION: All St. Louis County offices will re-open to the public on June 1.While offices will re-open to the public, customers are still highly encouraged to utilize online services, whenever possible and to utilize the No Wait Inside scheduling application to schedule an appointment and avoid any wait time. Information on application processes, services and fees can be found under the Public Records Department. Face masks are not required to be worn inside county buildings, however anyone who is not yet fully vaccinated is encouraged to continue wearing a mask.
The Office is constantly updating their response to COVID-19. Please call ahead if you are uncertain as to our availability or have questions regarding how services can be accessed.
Please use the information below to contact Recorder's Office staff.
BIRTH, DEATH & MARRIAGE RECORDS: Phone 218-726-2559 or email.Click here for our locations.
REAL ESTATE: Customers are highly encouraged to eRecord documents. Documents can be mailed in, put into one of our drop boxes at the Duluth Courthouse.
DROP BOX: Drop boxes are located at the Duluth Courthouse 2
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Use the No Wait Inside scheduling application to conveniently schedule your appointment by choosing one of the locations listed below.
- Choose the time/location of your appointment.
- Confirmation of appointment with reminders through phone call, text or email.
- Two-way notifications and communications that allow for customers to notify the office upon arrival.
- Appointment requirements:
- Customers will be asked to call ahead with questions or concerns, get instructions on how to prepare for the appointment, and schedule their appointment time. To schedule an appointment online, click on the location listed below using Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox or Mozilla to create an appointment.
Locations: Duluth Courthouse or Virginia Government Service Center.