URGENT CARE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Center - Clarity Project
The project is a collaborative initiative of community partners from across the Arrowhead Region of Minnesota designed to respond to a growing need to serve those who need mental health, behavioral health, and substance use services.
The program will be operated by the Human Development Center (HDC) at 810 East Fourth Street, Duluth, MN and will open Quarter 1 of 2024.
- Extended hours (8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday), on-site parking, public transportation.
- Currently a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) site of service with comprehensive CCBHC care team and care navigation resources.
- Expansion of Clinical and Academic Providers: Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Substance Use, Primary Care, Dental. Location offers ability for expanded psychiatry access, proximity to laboratory services, on-site Pharmacy.
- Co-located with ACT/TACT and Crisis Response Teams.
- Provide on-site and tele-services to those in need across the region.
The vision of the Urgent Care Behavioral Health Center is to provide patient-centered, holistic support and care to any age individual who is experiencing a substance use and / or mental health crisis through comprehensive care models facilitated by caring professionals.