Body Worn Camera Requests from the Public
- The person requesting the body worn camera footage must be part of the footage (data subject). Only the data subject can receive video footage.
- The Body Camera Video Request Form must be filled out as completely as possible and submitted with a clear, color photo of the subject.
- If the photo is not clear or does not indicate the person’s name with the photo (driver’s license, State ID, passport), the request will be denied.
- Also, please note that as the data subject, you will only receive the portion of the video in which you are a part of.
- There is a $30 fee for the video, if it is available, which must be prepaid. If there is no video, your money will be refunded.