COVID-19 Wellness Resources for employees
NUVANTAGE EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Call day or night: 1-800-577-4727
NuVantage offers personalized and confidential services for employees, managers, and their families at no cost to them. Topics include caregiver support, emotional well-being, family/relationship services, financial counseling, legal consultations and wellness resources
Note: When logging in type Saint Louis County rather than St Louis County
Video chat with a physician
* Be sure to enter your insurance information into your Doctor on Demand Profile
* Doctor on Demand medical visits are paid in full by the St. Louis County Self-Insured Health plan.
DISEASE PREVENTION PROGRAMS
OMADA Diabetes Prevention Program
Omada is personalized to help you reach your health goals—whether that's losing weight, gaining energy, or improving your overall health. All at no cost to you. The St. Louis County Self-insured health plan administered by Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota includes coverage for this program.
ERGONONMICS/ HOME OFFICE
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORTS GROUPS
- Northland Healthy Minds - Northland Healthy Minds is a collaborative of businesses, organizations and people in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin working together to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental illness.
- Minnesota Recovery Connection - For those in recovery from addiction to alcohol and drugs.
- The Minnesota chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness is hosting regular support groups online for those living with a mental illness and family members of people living with a mental illness.
- Thrive Range - offers free online therapy and resources for mental health and substance.
- Beyond Brink - For those in recovery from addiction or eating disorders.
- In the Rooms is a global recovery community.
- The National Eating Disorders Association - has a variety of virtual tools to support recovery from eating disorders.
- Virus Anxiety Toolkit - resources for anxiety and mental health in a global climate of uncertainty.
- The US National Domestic Violence Hotline is available 24/7 via chat online, phone (1-800-799-7233), or by texting LOVEIS to 22522.
YouTube is an abundant resource for workout videos, so search whatever makes sense for you--whether you need a quick workout
and/or want to get your kids involved
Once you log on to their website, create an account (link below), then go to their Facebook page (if you can), Duluth Yoga Community page and request to join.
Anytime at-home workouts found at:
PE with Jo
- 30 min workout for all ages, streaming live M-F at 9am GMT
- Visit a museum! Google, Arts & Culture has curated collections from hundreds of museums, including the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the British Museum in London and the Musée d’Orsay, Paris.
- A list of live virtual concerts to watch during the Coronavirus shutdown
- NYTimes shared their favorite ways to stay entertained.
- Marble Racing- yes that’s what I said…
- Red Bull - Attention Adrenaline Junkies! Red Bull is streaming all kinds of action footage.
- Dolly Parton will read bedtime stories to your kids every week!
- Nation-wide Bear Hunt - Why you’ve seen teddy bears on window sills lately
- For those who love Hallmark Christmas movies, this one’s for you: Hallmark brought back their Christmas movies for some magical, merry self-quarantine content.
- Bandsintown has started a live music marathon series.
- Enjoy some ridiculous pets on Tik Tok.
- Broadway HD brings prerecorded Broadway shows to your devices, and has a free 7-day trial.
- The Metropolitan Opera is uploading free daily performances from the past 14 years of their Live in HD series.
- Goodreads - get book recommendations, reviews, and create a book club with friends.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?