The St. Louis County Health Insurance Committee will work to understand health insurance issues and trends, understand the County self-insured fund, recommend annual rates to the County Board, and provide education, advice and information on health insurance-related issues to the St. Louis County Board, its employees and members of the self-insured plan.
- Educate members to be proactive in their health and healthcare
- Identify and investigate claims drivers
- Study medical benefit design strategies and trends
- Study and strategize around behavioral health
- Opioid awareness and physician accountability
For your convenience, we present the latest health insurance committee minutes.
To view past meeting minutes, select Include Archived Items.