The St. Louis County Health Insurance Committee will work to understand health insurance issues and trends, understand the County self-insured fund, recommend annual rates to the County Board, and provide education, advice and information on health insurance-related issues to the St. Louis County Board, its employees and members of the self-insured plan.
- Study transitioning dependent
dental coverage from fully-insured to self-insured
- Educate & engage members to be
proactive in their health & healthcare
- Identify & investigate claims
- Study benefit design strategies and
- Monitor and strategize around
behavioral & mental health services
- Study group Medicare supplemental
plans & post 65 retiree health coverage
- Centralize access to healthcare
For your convenience, we present the latest health insurance committee minutes.
To view past meeting minutes, select Include Archived Items.