Something For Everyone
St. Louis County provides opportunities for great jobs within a proven organization. With over 300 different types of jobs in the County, you can customize your employment experience in many ways. Live in a big city or small town, work indoors or outdoors, take training classes to sharpen your skills, and seize the chance to give back to your community. Providing Stability, Livability, and Community for 154 years, SLC has something for you.
- Search for Jobs: The County accepts online applications for all open job postings. Check out our jobs and see if there's anything you're interested in applying for. If there isn't anything right away, you can always like us on Facebook, where we will post all future job opportunities.
- Why St. Louis County?: St. Louis County provides competitive salaries and great benefits for employees. Providing Stability, Livability, and Community for employees, St. Louis County is an employer of choice.
- Miscellaneous: St. Louis County has a proven employment system based on merit.
- Are You a Veteran?: Did you know that if you or your spouse have served in the military, you may be eligible to apply for Veteran's Preference? Learn more about Veteran's Preference...
- Background Packets: Need a background packet for employment with St. Louis County? Find the packet you need below.
- Testing Locations & Maps: Scheduled to take a test but not sure where to go? Click below for a list of our testing locations. Please note, most tests are only given in one location at a time, so double-check the test location listed in your email or letter to ensure arriving at the right location on-time. Learn more about Testing Locations & Maps...
- Promotional Opportunities: Current employee looking for new challenges? Learn more about Promotional Opportunities...