- PERMANENT, FULL TIME
- STARTING WAGE: $26.55 - $36.08
- GOVERNMENT BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT
The On-Site Wastewater Division is responsible for the administration and coordination of on-site wastewater treatment systems throughout St. Louis County. The division regulates the St. Louis County Subsurface Sewage Treatment System Ordinance 61, along with incorporating by reference minimum standards established by Minnesota statutes and administrative rules of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA). These regulations are intended to serve the best interests of the County's citizens by protecting their health, safety, general welfare and natural resources.
Training and Education
1. SSTS Ordinance 61 amendments adopted by the County Board on March 28, 2023. Click here to view the amended ordinance and technical standards.
2. Online Permitting is here! Click here to apply for a septic permit online.
3. Septic Records Online: Click Here
4. Free Subscription service about septic news: Click Here