Saturday, April 4, 2020
Holiday Inn, 200 W. 1st. Street in Duluth
The Puzzle Derby is a fun event, open to everyone. Participants compete to complete a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle in teams of 2, 3 or 4 people. Prizes are awarded for the First, Second, and Third place winners in each team size category.
All proceeds benefit the St. Louis County 4-H Federation.
Online registration is now closed. We do have some spots left. You can add yourself to the waiting list below. We will let you know if you have a confirmed spot. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Registration for the Puzzle Derby opened on January 10. Payment deadline is March 1.
Last year the Puzzle Derby had a lengthy waiting list and we were scrambling to find spots for those on the list. Because of this we are holding firm to the March 1st payment deadline. Your payment confirms and holds your spot. We look forward to seeing you at the Derby!
9 a.m. Check-in for the morning competition (3 & 4 person teams)
10 a.m The three and four person competition begins
1:30 p.m Check-in for the afternoon competition (2 person teams)
2 p.m. The two person competition begins
Three and four person teams (morning) $56
Two person teams (afternoon) $34
- To register, fill out the online form below. Online payment is not available.
- Morning teams that would like to compete as two 2 person teams in the afternoon can register for two separate teams on the form below.
- Early registration is STRONGLY encouraged. Spots in the Puzzle Derby fill up fast!
- Payment for Puzzle Derby must be received by March 1, 2020 to hold your spot.
- Check and cash payment can be sent to or dropped off at the Extension Office, 2503 Rice Lake Rd, Duluth, MN 55811 c/o Puzzle Derby.
- Make checks payable to "S. St. Louis Cty 4-H Federation."
FAQ & Rules
- Parking is available for free in the Holiday Inn ramp. The ramp is accessible from First Street.
- No food or drink is allowed in competition area with the exception of water bottles.
- No tools (spatulas, etc.) are allowed.
- Teams get to keep their puzzle!
- Downtown Duluth and the Canal Park area are host to many great dining options. We encourage you to plan to eat lunch Downtown!