Rezoning Property


Zone Districts


In some cases, rezoning a parcel may be necessary as the current zoning may be incompatible with the current activities in the area.  

Rezoning requests can be initiated by any of the following:  

1. St. Louis County Board
2. St. Louis County Planning Commission
3. Organized Township
4. Property Owner of Record
If you are unsure as to who administers the zoning for your property, consult the Administration of Zoning link on the right side of this page.