Emergency: All St. Louis County offices are now open to the public.

Information on COVID-19, vaccines and testing


Fact Sheets

Land use permits are required for most construction on parcels located outside municipalities (cities) and organized townships who administer their own zoning.
Please consult the "Administration of Zoning Township & City" link in Related Topics below if you are in doubt as to whose jurisdiction the zoning for your parcel is under. Click on the links below for information regarding the projects or activities that you will be working on.