LAND & PROPERTYBuilding & ZoningLand Use (Building)Applications   


Required Permits

If you are intending to perform any of the tasks listed below, a land use permit must be submitted.  If you are looking to see who has permitting authority over your building project, consult the Administration of Zoning map for your city or township.

Land Use

Performance Standard Permit-Additions Nonconforming Structure

Performance Standard Permit-Nonconforming Structure Replacement

Performance Standard Permit-Other


Variance After-The-Fact

Conditional Use (New Business or Expansion)

Home Business

Land Alteration

Borrow (Gravel) pits General Purpose (used until the pit material is exhausted)

Borrow (Gravel) Pits Public Works (Two Year)

Rezoning Property

Cell Tower