LAND & PROPERTYBuilding & ZoningLand Use (Building)Variance   


Will I Need a Variance for my Project

A variance is needed when a landowner has plans for property development do not comply with the county ordinances Subdivision Ordinance 60, SSTS (Septic) Ordinance 61 and Zoning Ordinance 62. See the variance application guide below for more information on variances process.

In order to apply for a variance, a landowner must fill out two forms: Land Use Application and Variance Application.

Permit Applications

Land Use

Board of Adjustment Criteria for Variance


Variance (After-the-Fact)