LAND & PROPERTYBuilding & ZoningLand Use (Building)Land Alteration   

Land Alteration

Altering Shoreland or Other Areas on Your Property

Filling, grading, or excavating on shoreland property requires a land alteration permit if the activity that you are planning exceeds certain limits. There is also helpful information and videos available on the right side of this page to help you through this process.

Permit Application

Land Alteration

Land Alteration- St. Louis County

Most Popular

 Permit Fees
 Land Use Videos
 Ordinance 62

Related Topics



 SWCD North
 SWCD South