Listed below are the top ten reasons for a rejected document in Abstract and Torrens.
1. Notary acknowledgment is not complete/clear.
2. There is no Well Certificate or statement that a Well Certificate is not
3. The drafting statement is missing.
4. There is a problem with the legal description.
5. The grantor’s marital status is not indicated or the spouse’s signature
6. The document number that is being satisfied or assigned is incorrect.
7. The recording fee included is incorrect.
8. There is a tax parcel division and the real estate taxes are not current.
9. Missing the Certificate of Real Estate Value or it is not properly filled out.
10. Incorrect mortgage tax fee.
1. Document cross-reference numbers are wrong or missing.
2. Bank Name Change document or the additional memorial fee is missing.
3. Incorrect filing fee.
4. Notary acknowledgment is missing, not complete or unclear.
5. Marital status is incorrect or missing.
6. Non-certified copies of documents are submitted for filing.
7. Division fee is not included or real estate taxes are not current.
8. Drafting statement is incomplete or missing.
9. Power of Attorney document & recording fee or an additional memorial fee
10. Affidavit as to the Status of the Power of Attorney or Trust Agreement
MN Legal Forms
Mtg Tax Calculator
Deed Tax Calculator
Copy of Records
Cert of Survey Search
Half Section Map
Mineral Rights Info
Survey & Plat App
Forest Act Form
Land Patent Srch
Orig Land Plats
County Seat: St. Louis County Court House, 100 North 5th Avenue West, Duluth, MN 55802
Copyright by St. Louis County, Minnesota