LAND & PROPERTYBuilding & ZoningLand Use (Building)Rezoning Property   

Rezoning Property

Rezoning a Parcel or Area

In some cases, rezoning a parcel may be necessary as the current zoning may be incompatible with the current activities in the area.  Rezoning requests can be initiated by any of the following:  

  1. St. Louis County Board
  2. St. Louis County Planning Commission
  3. Organized Township
  4. Property Owner of Record

If you are unsure as to who administers the zoning for your property, consult the Administration of Zoning Map under the links on the right side of the page. To request rezoning of a parcel, click on the rezoning application below.

Permit Application















Rezoning Property- St. Louis County

Most Popular

 Permit Fees
 Dates and Deadlines
 Land Use Videos
 Ordinance 62


Related Topics

 Zoning Administration-Town
 Zoning Maps


 County Planning