GOVERNMENTLicensingMotor Vehicle Licenses   

Motor Vehicle/DNR Licenses

Providing Licenses for Cars and Trucks

Cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, snowmobiles, bicycles, boats, all terrain vehicles, off-road vehicles, RVs, snowmobile State trail stickers.

Services FAQ's Office Location
Title and register vehicles - new, used, and out of state; apply for duplicate titles or registration; apply for handicapped parking certificates; purchase or order special license plates (disability, personalized, collegiate, firefighter, critical habitat, limousine, van pool, ambulance, ARO/CB and various veteran's plates); report that a vehicle has been junked; report the sale of a vehicle when the buyer has not transferred the title. 

Any type of payment related to vehicle registration or titling can be made in the Service Center during regular business hours.

Possible required information:
Title, driver's license, license plate number, lien holder's name and address, odometer reading, engine number (motorcycles only).
1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 3