ADULT & FAMILIESRecordsMilitary Discharge Papers   

Military Discharge Papers

A Veteran may obtain a copy of their Military Discharge Certificate (DD214) if it was recorded with this office.  The copies are free of charge with a valid picture ID.  In order to protect the Veteran’s privacy, the discharge certificate is recorded and maintained in a separate data base that is not available to the public.  See the Document Library below to obtain instructions and the order form.


Request Release for Private Data