Registration 2016 H&HS Conference
Conference registration is now open featuring multiple attendee registration and more payment options!
Our registration system is new this year.
- You will need to sign up for an account with our Citizen portal.
- Once you have confirmed your email, then choose "Start a new application/registration".
- Click here for help on this process if you find you need it.
Registration fees are:
- $40 for students or those age 62+
- $25 for St. Louis County foster care parent
The fee covers attendance for one or both days of the conference and admittance to the exhibit hall. Participants can attend the institutes and workshops of their choice throughout the conference. Minnesota Board of Social Work continuing education units (C.E.U.s) will be available; some C.E.U.s may also fulfill Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements.
Online registration ends Friday, October 7, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. Walk in registration begins at 7:45 a.m. on Thursday October 13th and continues throughout the conference.
*Pre-registration guarantees a conference bag, pen and name badge.
Make your check payable:
SLC Human Service Conference Fund
Note: due to the high number of expected participants, please allow extra time for parking and registration. Parking is $5.00 per day.