We’re looking for presentations that will:
• Incorporate the Conference theme
• Enhance the knowledge, skills, and abilities of those working in health and human services
• Share promising strategies, tools, and best practices
• Depict creative programs and services
• Increase cultural competency
• Demonstrate innovative ideas and solutions about what’s possible
• Provide advanced training to challenge the experienced human service professional
• Provide engagement and hope
Who you'll be training:
The target audiences for the presentations include social workers, public health practitioners, financial workers, support staff, social service specialists, child support officers, probation officers, program managers, directors, county commissioners, boards of directors, health and human service advocates, trainers, foster parents, child care providers, nurses, psychologists, chaplains, parish workers, and pastors.
Proposals are due by FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2015. Presenter proposals will be reviewed by the Program Conference Committee, and presenters will be notified of their acceptance by the end of June. See the 2015 HHS Conference Presenter Proposal. Complete the proposal and submit it according to the printed instructions.