We’re looking for presentations that will:
- Enhance the knowledge, skills, and abilities of those working in health and human services
- Impart new information
- Share promising strategies, tools, and best practices
- Depict creative programs and services
- Increase cultural competency
- Demonstrate innovative ideas and solutions about what’s possible
- Provide advanced training to challenge the experienced health and human service professional
- Provide engagement and hope
Who you'll be training:
The target audiences for the presentations include social workers, public health practitioners, financial workers, support staff, social service specialists, child support officers, probation officers, program managers, directors, county commissioners, boards of directors, health and human service advocates, trainers, foster parents, child care providers, nurses, psychologists, chaplains, parish workers, and pastors.
Proposals are due by FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2016. Presenter proposals will be reviewed by the Program Conference Committee, and presenters will be notified of their acceptance by the end of June. Go to the 2016 HHS Conference Presenter Proposal. Complete the proposal and submit it according to the printed instructions.