Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
can help to make quality child care affordable for income-eligible families. All families will have a copayment based on their gross income and family size.
Child Care Assistance Program Application
- This is the Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) Application. You may be eligible to get help for your child care expenses so you can work, look for work, or attend school.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, or via fax (218-733-2992) at any of these offices:
Government Services Center
320 W. 2nd St., Duluth MN 55802
Northland Office Center - 2nd Floor
307 S. 1st St., Virginia MN 55792
Hibbing Courthouse Annex
1814 E. 14th Ave., Hibbing MN 55746
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday except on Federal holidays.
To have an application mailed to you, please call 218-726-2400.
You can also apply on-line at ApplyMN.com (Minnesota's secure online system for applying for cash, food support, emergency help, and child care assistance programs.)
Information and paperwork for providers that work with the Child Care Assistance Program. Providers must be registered in order to work with child care assistance. If you are a licensed provider, you may register by completing and returning the following forms: Registration and Acknowledgement form, W-9, and the Privacy Practices form. The Direct Deposit form may be completed at any time for providers that would like their Child Care Assistance payments paid by direct deposit.
CCAP Licensed Provider Registration and Acknowledgement
- CAP form used by counties to register licensed child care providers so they can be authorized to receive child care assistance payments.
- Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
Child Care Provider's Responsibilities and Rights
- Child Care Assistance Programs (CCAP) information sheet explaining child care provider's rights and responsibilities.
Notice of Privacy Practices
- General Notice of Privacy Practices (combined HIPAA-compliant Notice & Tennessen warning) for county agencies.
Direct Deposit for the MinnesotaChild Care Assistance Program
- Brochure explaining the benefits of directly depositing child care payments to bank accounts. The brochure includes a Direct Deposit Authorization form.